Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rhiannon

I fell in love with Cookie A.'s pattern the moment I saw it.

Molly must have, too, because this is what she requested for our swap. Here is what Molly received after waiting four long months:

And here is a snippet of her e-mail to me:

"The socks are here! They are perfect!!!! I LOVE them!!!"

(Blushing)

The truth is, I didn't want to stop knitting them. Between the Knit Picks Essential and the flow of the pattern, I could've turned these into a unitard. (stop a moment to picture a fully cabled unitard)

Between Ravelry and the various KALs I'm in, I think I will need to live to 150 to actually knit everything I want to knit. Will that work as a "fountain of youth" for me?

I'll be clog-knitting tomorrow. Progress photos to come. I swear.

3 comments:

Opal said...

Beautiful socks! I find it interesting that you like the Essential. What was it you liked about it? I didn't really care for it. I thought it was rather splitty and not elastic enough. :)

Peggy said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just telling my friend about your knitting expertise & creations, so excited to tell her about your blog!