Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Mystic(al) Finish

I really find it tough to create blog posts while I am also posting progress information on Ravelry. I feel this needs to change. I plan to post at least twice per week all through the month of May. If any of you find I'm not holding up to my pledge, e-mail me (carollpaul AT verizon DOT net [remove the spaces and replace the caps with the symbols]) and give me a hard time. I need to make this a habit. I enjoy writing a bit and I love having an album of my knitting.

So, I'm going to catch you up on my Mystic Light KAL progress.

Clue 2



Clue 3


Clue 4




Finished (Clue 5) and blocking



These photos turned out terrible. I had to use a flash and it is being blocked on a purple sheet. The colors are way off. Way. off.

I had to stop knitting at row 158 since I knew I did not have enough yarn to complete the whole pattern. It blocked out large enough (50" X 32"). I think I might make this one again in a solid color. The pattern is fun to knit and actually moves very quickly. Anna is doing a series of "Mystics" and I can hardly wait to find out the next "element."

4 comments:

MoniqueB. said...

I know the pattern, so I know how to look ;-)
It's looking great! I wear it everyday and am sooooo glad I made it for me.
Hope you'll wear it alot too!
And for blogging, I double too on Ravelry, but not all of my readers are Ravelers. So I post once a week, usually on friday.

Opal said...

Gorgeous stuff. I know how hard it is to keep up with blogging when life gets in the way. It's been particularly hard now that I've been on the road.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, really excellent work.

I also wanted to let you know that I have read Alice Miller books too. I have a couple still. Dorothy Rowe is also an excellent writer on this subject.

N. Maria said...

........and how did I miss THIS?
Wow! Love it.